Monday, July 15, 2013

Wimberly Texas

The most magical town with the most magical rope swing. We sure get lucky on our unplanned adventures. We tried to go to the Blue Hole in Wimberly but it was the weekend Fourth of July so it was WAY too packed for us. A local kid told us to go here instead. What a little treasure this place was. There were some highschool kids at the swing too but it just made the whole experience more fun. Country music blaring from an old Ford and fearless teenagers showing us there tricks on the swing. It was awesome!!



Pretty big Cypress Tree


First to try!












1 comments:

bret July 31, 2013 at 4:34 PM  

I personally know that you have been in Oregon for about two weeks now.

It is time for an update, now.

As you are never far away from an iphone and a computer.

Blog Archive

Lake Conroe, Texas

Lake Conroe, Texas
Where we live!

About Me

This blog is just about what I love most! My family and taking pictures of my family!
To sum me up I would say...I'm a big believer in God, an okay wife, pretty good mom, wannabe photographer, sometimes runner, and a funny friend (especially when I've been drinking)!
Thanks for visiting and please let me know you were here! I could always use new BFF blog friends! :)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP