Spring Break 2009
Yesterday about 1:00 pm Bill asked "what are we gonna do today?" Hayden said " Beeeaaches"! So... okay, lets go! This whole going to the beach experience for me is so different because the drive to the beach is ass ugly(not scenic beauty like Oregon) then you drive through the hood and very grungy part of Galveston (quite depressing actually) then all of a sudden *BAM* your on the beach. Once you're there though it is so much fun because its warm and the sand is SO soft . (Very scary I take my camera out there because the sand is really fine and it gets everywhere,but the photos are worth it!) I shouldn't be too hard on Galveston they are recovering from a major hurricane and I think are doing a pretty good job of cleaning the beaches up.
We really were not prepared for this outing at all except for the fact I did bring sunscreen and swim suits(go momma) but as far as food, drinks, umbrella, blanket, buckets and shovels, you know normal beach stuff we did not have. Oh Ya and LIFE JACKETS! Mollie is so brave she scares me and Nolan kept wanting to swim under the water, Hayman well he was wise and stayed right by me for the most part! SO excited to go back prepared I just need to bring a book to read on the ride there so I don't have to look out my windows at the scenic byways..haha!




3 comments:
A bikini?!?!? You are awesome!!!
The pics are amazing.
looks so nice and warm! My kids loved seeing the pictures of them! And girl..you look smoking hot in that bikini!!! Color me Jealous!! :)
The sun is out AWESOME, I can hardly remember what it looks like ha ha
You guys looked like you had a ton of fun!!!
Post a Comment