Friday, March 27, 2009

GOD! I love my Boys!

I do! I just Love boys. I can't help it, they just melt my heart! There is something about little dude haircuts and muscle shirts that I just can't get enough of! Hayden found the magnifying glass and has been infatuated with it. He doesn't quite know how to use it but he thinks he does, because he sees Nolan using it to look for ants. :) H " I see it, MOM! I See it!"
Me "What do you see Hayden?"
H " I see a Bant, I see a Bant!"

3 comments:

Heather March 28, 2009 at 12:46 PM  

After having 2 girls, everyone asks me if a boy is different. And somehow it is I think! Because I look at him, and I think he's so cute, and I feel like he's flirting with me. So there's this cute boy who likes me! My girls are like my best friends, and the boy is like my little crush.

Lowdens March 28, 2009 at 9:30 PM  

Boys are fun and they LOVE their mama's which makes it special and Heather you are right, girls ARE your best friends. It's all fun!

Lisa March 29, 2009 at 6:08 PM  

these are wonderful photos Jodi, I have to agree with you about little men, my two are just the most amazing things God could have ever blessed me with.

Blog Archive

Lake Conroe, Texas

Lake Conroe, Texas
Where we live!

About Me

This blog is just about what I love most! My family and taking pictures of my family!
To sum me up I would say...I'm a big believer in God, an okay wife, pretty good mom, wannabe photographer, sometimes runner, and a funny friend (especially when I've been drinking)!
Thanks for visiting and please let me know you were here! I could always use new BFF blog friends! :)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP