Brazo Bend Bike Ride
Thank You to everyone who commented or sent me a message about my last post it really means a lot to me ((HUGS)). I don't know if you know but I LOVE getting comments, it makes me feel like I'm not just sending this blog out to never never land:). Even though I do it for myself and my family its fun to know others see it too:). For those of you who don't blog read Heathers comment and maybe you might start:).
Okay so after I posted that last blog funny thing happened... I started feeling better:) funny how that works! So Sunday we gathered up the kiddos and bikes and went for an adventure ride through Brazo's Bend Park. (yep the one with the alligators) It's becoming our favorite place, so cool riding bikes along a trail and seeing alligators. This little trip help pull me out of my funk too cause Hayman is almost to the age where hes getting easy and Mollie and Nolan are always up for adventure. Which I'm so excited about cause now we can just go! Go camping, canoe-ing, hiking, biking...whatever our little hearts desire.
Pics from the day! Bills handmade trailer and to think I gave him crap about it?? 
Can you tell its almost naptime?

1 comments:
you do such fun, wonderful family things, makes me want to be your kid, as strange as that may seem, LOL Love the pics Jodi, as always...
Post a Comment