Saturday, June 27, 2009

Fathers Day!

So for Fathers Day this year I wanted to get Bill a BBQ. I wanted to surprise him but I was nervous about what kind he wanted so I just told him that's what I was getting him. BIG mistake!!
This is what he does...he gets soo excited and starts searching Craigslist for the best deal. I was so irritated cause this was my gift to him and I really didn't want it to be a huge project. Oh wait that right, I'm married to the most optimistic, high energy person EVER who promises me this project will save me money and only take like 2 hours.

and....this is what he comes home with for his Fathers day present.
and...this is what he does ALL day LONG(not just 2 hours)!!!

And... okay okay it turned out pretty nice!
and I have one Happy Daddy!! He's so proud of himself:) He was able to save enough money to also buy himself the fishing reel he wanted, so he was stoked! I'm happy cause he's happy!!


Happy Fathers Day to The BEST Dad ever who I'm so fortunate to have raising my kids. To teach them good work ethic, positive thinking, compassion, and Love!!

3 comments:

JAG June 27, 2009 at 2:45 PM  

Love it! So vintage Bill!! Ladies, Ladies, he's taken.

robbieniccum June 28, 2009 at 1:51 PM  

What a man What a man What a man what a mighty mighty good man!!!!
WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOA!!!!!

I hope you can hear the song I am singing because I can't remember who sings it :)

That is so awesome that he got to refinish it..unlike me who has all the projects laying around...waiting.....:p

Lowdens June 30, 2009 at 10:27 PM  

OMG I laughed out loud when I saw the BBQ, how funny!

Blog Archive

Lake Conroe, Texas

Lake Conroe, Texas
Where we live!

About Me

This blog is just about what I love most! My family and taking pictures of my family!
To sum me up I would say...I'm a big believer in God, an okay wife, pretty good mom, wannabe photographer, sometimes runner, and a funny friend (especially when I've been drinking)!
Thanks for visiting and please let me know you were here! I could always use new BFF blog friends! :)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP