Brazo Bend Again
Because we love it so much we knew the cousins would too:)!!
Hiking along this trail we saw this dude.....

and this sweetie and that cute little baby!
oh so very exciting!!! I must say though even if we wouldn't have seen anything those Lilly pads were amazing all by them selves! Last time we went the Lilly pads were not there so it was a nice surprise! I would have to say we saw about 15 alligators out swimming around. 
Swinging from vines just like Tarzan! How cool is that?
Yep! Now Texas is the coolest place ever after visiting the alligator park! :) Oh yeah and the fact that Fire Works are completely legal:)!
1 comments:
Hey Jodie,
It is so awesome to hear from you!! I tried emailing you but I guess you have a new address, please pass it on. The comcast was the last I received.
So how in the heck are all of you anyway?? Your blog and pictures inspire me to enjoy life so much! You should feel real special that God blessed you with such a wonderful and gifted talent. I would love to be able to have that one. But I got organizations, lol!
We have been up to a lot of new things. I love my job at the school working in interventions as a teachers aide. It is pretty much tutoring k-4 all day in reading and math. I am so blessed to have the job. And having paid summers off is a major plus!! I think I have found my calling working around and teaching kids.
Hanna is going into the 4th and Richie in 1st. Hanna is pretty much as tall as me now and a basketball champ. Richie is catching up to her and still my little dimple man loving baseball.
We left the Vineyard in March and have checked out a few new churches and think we like Grace Community. It is very laid back and the worship ROCKS! I really love it. I miss people at the Vineyard, but Josh and I were not growing spiritually and for Josh to go to another church on his lead is an answered prayer for me.
We have been remodeling our house since last September. It looks completely different and taking forever, but very much worth the wait. I will send pictures once it is all done.
It is so good to hear from you! Enjoy the rest of you week!
-Christina
Post a Comment