Thursday, July 16, 2009

Nolan's 6

Nolan informed me today that he had the least amount of pictures on our wall. Whaaat? Well then lets go do your 6 year old pics!! I think he was a little bit happy to receive the special attention from me! I can't even put into words how much I love this kid! I'm pretty sure hes the greatest thing that walks this earth right now. I just don't how I'm gonna keep him humble later in life? I mean since hes gonna be a pro baseball player and all! (according to him:)) Come on...Yes this picture is for real!!

Mr Sweet Face, I would say this is for show but no. He has his Dads sweet gene:)! (Isn't that sad that I admit that quality comes from Bill..ha!)This is studly dude face....I just want to Smoooooch it!The kid has skillz...everyday his coordination blows me away! Good thing he is very cautious and does not want to get hurt. (that quality comes from me:))
So heres to six! No...I'm not crying right now! :)
To see all of Nolans photo's click ...here Let me know what you think of the new gallery style. I'm thinking I lOVE IT!

3 comments:

robbieniccum July 16, 2009 at 8:36 PM  

I am! OH MY GOSH HE IS SO LOVELY AND BEAUTIFUL!!!!

Heather July 17, 2009 at 3:03 AM  

What a great tribute to your little man! A bit of you and your hubs. Perfection!

Tricia July 21, 2009 at 2:07 PM  

Hi there.
That boy of yours is going the be a HEART.BREA.KER.
His eyes are dazzling.
What a beautiful family you have.
Have a wonderful week.
*Tricia

Blog Archive

Lake Conroe, Texas

Lake Conroe, Texas
Where we live!

About Me

This blog is just about what I love most! My family and taking pictures of my family!
To sum me up I would say...I'm a big believer in God, an okay wife, pretty good mom, wannabe photographer, sometimes runner, and a funny friend (especially when I've been drinking)!
Thanks for visiting and please let me know you were here! I could always use new BFF blog friends! :)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP