Monday, July 20, 2009

Energy to Burn..


Shhhhhh nobody tell my sister I got a trampoline because I will NEVER hear the end of it if I end up with an injured kid! LOL No, but seriously I do worry about the injuries myself. And.. you know what? If I had different kids I may not have gotten it but you all know Mr. & Miss Cautious. Hayden, he's showing good signs of cautiousness too:) This is his him before Mollie starting bouncing and after. Ha!
Oh the photo opportunities that I'm gonna have! You'll have to check my Photo Blog for the foot picture. I entered it in a little photo contest! :) See opportunities.


I have been wanting a trampoline for sometime, we had a littler one when Mollie and Nolan were younger and LOVED it. Ever since we took the swing set down in the backyard the kids have not been playing outside half as much. At first I thought... well maybe its the heat. But NO, its just they had nothing to do. I can not deal with inside wild kids. I needed a place for them to go and burn their endless energy. So I got a smokin deal on Craigslist once a gain. I must say though I've been searching a while. Trampolines with all the parts are not easy to find!

Anyways, Keep your fingers crossed we don't get hurt!!:)

2 comments:

Bree July 20, 2009 at 12:02 PM  

So much fun!!! I can't believe how long Mollie's hair has gotten! I love the before and after of Hayden too....LOL!!!

JAG July 20, 2009 at 6:12 PM  

I'm so jelous!! I don't think I spelled that right...

Bri put the cabosh on getting a trampoline a long time ago. Avery is tooooo accident prone. I hate to say it, but I agreed.

They are soooo fun though.

One step closer to becoming Morman... ;)

Blog Archive

Lake Conroe, Texas

Lake Conroe, Texas
Where we live!

About Me

This blog is just about what I love most! My family and taking pictures of my family!
To sum me up I would say...I'm a big believer in God, an okay wife, pretty good mom, wannabe photographer, sometimes runner, and a funny friend (especially when I've been drinking)!
Thanks for visiting and please let me know you were here! I could always use new BFF blog friends! :)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP