Thursday, July 23, 2009

Shh before he turns THREE...


I have some things I need to remember about my baby!
  • NATURAL child birth(for starters) I know who could forget that! I just want it to go on the record that I did NOT ask for a natural birth, but deep down somewhere I think I always wanted to experience one. ( I kinda regret that deep down urge and would Never do it again, nor recommend it):)


  • his little hemangioma that I thought was red ink pen on his head from one of the sibs. No I really didn't think it was weird it didn't come off in the bath, for at least a couple days, maybe a week. I've grown to love his special mark and think I'll be a little sad when it goes away.


  • he was my biggest baby weighing 7lbs ???umm ( shit, I totally can't even remember) See seriously I have to write this stuff down. I will look it up, surely its somewhere.


  • he nursed the longest of all the babies. He REALLY liked to nurse. I don't even think he ever had a bottle. Just went straight to a cup.


  • he is 3 tomorrow and has lived in 4 houses and 3 states. (Sad, but kinda exciting)


  • he started talking super early(don't ask what age..just early) haha

  • he can sing Jesus Loves Me.. word for word.


  • he TOTALLY is a Momma's boy! (That may be from the extended nursing) I don't know but he really has just begun to think Bill is kinda cool too.


  • he is ALL boy, no girly side whats so ever. He loves to "fight" Nolan! That's his favorite game.


  • he probably makes me laugh harder than anyone in my life and at the same time frustrates me more than any other.


  • he LOVES music. In the car he will yell at me to turn it up (if its hip-hop). if its country he yells.."NO not this song!"


  • he has really good rhythm and has since the day I can remember.


  • he is the boss

  • oh..and you can see from the photo he pretty much still sleeps with us:)


  • he likes vegetables(so strange)


  • at like 18 months he ate cereal with a spoon then picked up the bowl and drank the milk.He eats cereal every morning.


  • We have to hide our beer from him. he loves it. (not super proud of this one:))


  • okay so last one...yesterday at the pool he was doing tricks. He yells at me to watch. This is what he said that pretty much sums up the last three years....
"MOM, watch this!" (trick) "Mom did you see that?" SERIOUSLY MOM...Did you SEE that?"

SO basically....if he wasn't so COOL we wouldn't want another one!:)

3 Year old Photo's coming SOON!

5 comments:

Moms Gone Godly July 23, 2009 at 7:31 PM  

So are you having another baby?

Lowdens July 23, 2009 at 8:46 PM  

So cute! Funny, we have to hide our alcohol from Berk too AND she loves vegies too AND she is the boss too AND she makes us laugh and makes us crazy too. Must be the 3rd child, crazy nuts!
Happy Birthday big boy!

Heather July 23, 2009 at 11:45 PM  

I think this is the sweetest post. Love it.

robbieniccum July 24, 2009 at 12:21 AM  

I probably haven't told you lately that you are one of the coolest people I know. It doesn't surprise me one bit how super cool your children are.
I cannot believe it has been 3 years.
well, it is 2:20am and I will stop here because I am about to get all emotional and start saying crazy things....but
Perfect Blog and Happy Birthday Mr. Dude.

Unknown August 16, 2009 at 10:59 PM  

I just love this picture, it is so sweet. I am jealous of all these pictures you are taking of your kids. I would love to do that too. Keep up the good work Jodes and good luck on #4.

Blog Archive

Lake Conroe, Texas

Lake Conroe, Texas
Where we live!

About Me

This blog is just about what I love most! My family and taking pictures of my family!
To sum me up I would say...I'm a big believer in God, an okay wife, pretty good mom, wannabe photographer, sometimes runner, and a funny friend (especially when I've been drinking)!
Thanks for visiting and please let me know you were here! I could always use new BFF blog friends! :)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP