5/52 Just a walkin!
Just out for my daily walk! I look at these pics and its weird to me that I only have Hayden with me. I remember pushing this stroller with Mollie and Nolan both in it and Hayden on my back in the backpack! I wish I had a picture of that. Now, I have to walk a lot farther and a lot faster for it to feel like a workout, not to mention its super flat around here. But I enjoy it. I will be sad the day its just me and Moose. I like having a walking buddy or two. I feel like its something special I do with them cause we always stop and feed the ducks or turtles and play at the park for a bit. Sometimes we even take a picnic! Ohh these days are going too fast!

6 comments:
LOVE this. Ok so this is making me want to do this too. :) haha
Tear...I dropped Berkeley off at pre pre school today and I got in my car and I was like I don't know if I should shout HOORAY or break into a cry. But I will have to admit I did get a lot done in 2 hours :) And I updated my blog finally :)
I remember the days of just walking with Jake and Mollie. You were such a support to me Jod. Thank you.
ps - how did you take those pics?
Sicky Nolan was with me today so I had him take them:) I was gonna just put it on the ground and kinda prop it up though. I know.. I miss our walks!
I love these shots!!! Great processing, as well. :)
Lookin good beautiful!
Post a Comment