Wednesday, November 11, 2009

...and it Happened:)

So it happened. :) Baby #4 is on its way. I am full of crazy emotions right now, to be expected, right? Before I got pregnant I was scared of the what ifs you know ALL the what ifs. I had to push those fears aside and just go for it. I was so afraid of messing up what I already had. Three healthy kids, (both sexes) what more could I ask for. I still feel like I'm pushing my luck(isn't that dumb) Well now that I am pregnant it is dumb. It is what it is and it was suppose to be no matter the outcome. I am 11 weeks now but the little picture is from 9 weeks. We are all so excited and happy about this new little baby to be. Mollie of course wants a girl, Nolan doesn't care, and Hayden, well he doesn't really want a baby(yet). :)
Every pregnancy is different. Now I say that but honestly I can hardly remember Nolan and Hayden. I remember Mollie clear as day because I still had a full functioning brain. Not so much anymore. But I am going to remember this one and if not I will be able to refer back to my blog to remember. :) This is my last pregnancy and it already is more fun than the others simply because the Sib's are so involved and I get to share it with them. Everything is more exciting when seen through a child's eyes and you should see Mollie's eyes light up when ever we talk about the baby to be. :) Just awesome! So here's to the Last but not Least! Can't wait to meet baby #4 in June.

Oh yes and this counts for my 52 weeks in pictures. I got off track but honestly you really don't want to see anything but my chubby belly now anyways. Looking pretty scary over here. I hope that gets better. This should however make the challenge a little easier, I started running out of stuff to take pictures of myself doing. I only do so much. :) Now actually not much at all. Just ask Bill how he feels about the laundry getting done lately. :)

7 comments:

robbieniccum November 11, 2009 at 11:39 AM  

:D

Where is the chubby belly you speak of, seriously???? ;p

JAG November 11, 2009 at 1:56 PM  

Too cute. If anyone can do it you can!!!!!!!

Bree November 11, 2009 at 8:19 PM  

What a great post! what a cute belly picture with the u/s picture, there is no way I could ever do that! LOL My belly is a roadmap ;) Yours is too cute :)

Lowdens November 11, 2009 at 9:51 PM  

Love it! My belly is looking like 9 months pregnat, it's scary yikes!

Becky Emmett November 12, 2009 at 8:48 AM  

Absolutely beautiful! Congrats to you!

Lisa November 17, 2009 at 12:12 PM  

its been a while but I still send my congrates to you sister, what a blessing

keli [at] kidnapped by suburbia November 24, 2009 at 4:47 PM  

congratulations!!!

Blog Archive

Lake Conroe, Texas

Lake Conroe, Texas
Where we live!

About Me

This blog is just about what I love most! My family and taking pictures of my family!
To sum me up I would say...I'm a big believer in God, an okay wife, pretty good mom, wannabe photographer, sometimes runner, and a funny friend (especially when I've been drinking)!
Thanks for visiting and please let me know you were here! I could always use new BFF blog friends! :)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP