Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Haydude Playing...


I love my little man! Can you believe this dude is going to be a big brother? I still really haven't wrapped my head around him being 3. Oh..this is funny... Yesterday he asked me for a cookie right before dinner.
I of course said "No Hayden after dinner."
He said..."MAWEM , Don't make me Cry!"
We all busted out out laughing and so then he thought he was super clever, and he is:).

2 comments:

Lowdens November 24, 2009 at 3:54 PM  

Ahhh, so cute! I know, Berk will be 3 in Feb and I am kinda nervous because I remember 3 is a lot harder then 2 years old ahh
And you are starting all over again ha ha ha, oh I mean Congrats! :)

robbieniccum November 26, 2009 at 1:53 PM  

I LOVE HIM.

Blog Archive

Lake Conroe, Texas

Lake Conroe, Texas
Where we live!

About Me

This blog is just about what I love most! My family and taking pictures of my family!
To sum me up I would say...I'm a big believer in God, an okay wife, pretty good mom, wannabe photographer, sometimes runner, and a funny friend (especially when I've been drinking)!
Thanks for visiting and please let me know you were here! I could always use new BFF blog friends! :)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP