Filler Post...
I call this a filler post because what I really want to post about is my new house! See we put an offer on a house the day before Thanksgiving and we still have not gotten a reply. I just know that it's supposed to be my house so I'm not super concerned but come on...I don't understand whats taking so long! I would say we should hear something today but I've been saying that for the past 2 weeks. So I wait and in the meantime have to find something to blog about! I can't blog about my Christmas spirit and Holiday decor cause there really isn't much of that this year. We always go to Arizona and my holiday spirit seems to kick in when I get there, along with frantic shopping because of course I don't do any of that till I get there! So here is my filler post, just a little play dough time with mom!
7/52...Yeah me for getting in a picture first thing this morning!
14.5 weeks along now! Good thing I have a friend who is due the same day as me to keep tract, cause otherwise I really wouldn't know how far along I am, I forget, you know the calender is Not my best friend. I have already forgotten one Dr's apt. oh I know with 4 kids I better soon make it my friend huh!


1 comments:
Yay for you being SO SUPER GORGEOUS first thing in the morning :):):)
Can't wait to see the house...and same Christmas Spirit here
Mia keeps asking me when we are going to put our tree up....UGH..I guess this weekend will be it!
Post a Comment