Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Don't laugh...

... this is only 20 weeks...Yikes! "Giggle"

PS. its OK for me to laugh, it's a coping mechanism!

7 comments:

JAG January 19, 2010 at 9:32 AM  

At least only your stomach looks big :)

Such a cute pic, could be a postcard!

Kyle January 19, 2010 at 9:36 AM  

Why are you wearing one of Molly's sweatshirts???

Lowdens January 19, 2010 at 11:11 AM  

ha ha ha Just kidding. Yeah it's totally your stomach. Love it!

Heather January 19, 2010 at 8:31 PM  

What if I told you I was a teensy bit jealous of your tummy? I think it's RAD!

Rachael January 19, 2010 at 9:48 PM  

Psh, I wish I looked that good now and I'm not pregnant. You look so cute its sickening. When I am pregnant I just look like a fatty.

Kelley Family January 21, 2010 at 10:22 AM  

You are the cutest :)

Moms Gone Godly January 27, 2010 at 7:09 PM  

Jodie, do you remember those pictures I showed you of me when I just had Hanna? REMEMBER??? FATSO ME! Girl, you are a naturally beautiful woman!! And if I have to come up there and tell you myself I will. In fact, I may just turn you over to Vogue! Seriously, after reading your post and waiting 30 minutes for my computer to download your picture, I was expecting something BIG....I went and got Richie's bug kit to find his magnify glass and still couldn't see it. I love you and your style! I would LOVE, LOVE, LOVE to look like you:)

Blog Archive

Lake Conroe, Texas

Lake Conroe, Texas
Where we live!

About Me

This blog is just about what I love most! My family and taking pictures of my family!
To sum me up I would say...I'm a big believer in God, an okay wife, pretty good mom, wannabe photographer, sometimes runner, and a funny friend (especially when I've been drinking)!
Thanks for visiting and please let me know you were here! I could always use new BFF blog friends! :)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP