Foto Friday!


Mollie is home sick today...can't you tell? Actually yesterday she was pretty sick with the pukes so I just kept her home today too. I think I just might keep her home all the time:) It's nice having her here to play with Hayden, help with some house stuff, and pose for me. February is the Month of Mollie, the month that she will turn 8! EIGHT as in 8 YEARS OLD! Also the month of the father daughter dance which is a pretty big deal to her right now:) I have big plans for her birthday pictures this year I can't wait. Those will be happening soon I hope. But here are a couple I did today to tide me over till then! :) Happy Friday!
3 comments:
Ahh, so cute! Hope she's feeling better.
Belle stayed home yesterday, just because. She decided she needed a day off and I let her stay home. It was nice. She played with Berkeley in the morning and Bryce when he got home...but by 3 she wanted to go back to school, she was bored.
She is a BEAUTY!
Jodie, I hear ya on the 8 years old! Richie turned 8 Sunday. I still can't believe it. Hanna is on her way to 11...amazing how fast they grow. I'm still waiting for Richie to get his 2 front teeth in (which is taking forever). Mollie is absolutely beautiful!! Man are they going to cherish all the gorgoeus pictures of growing up...you are blessed to have such an amazing gift of photography and such a beautiful family:)
Post a Comment