Friday, January 15, 2010

It's a Boy!

Look....he's giving us a thumbs up!!:)

Well I had this whole blog post planned out and things really didn't go as planned. Bill was supposed to arrive home with Blue balloons and cupcakes to surprise the kids and I was gonna take pictures of all there surprised little faces, but he got home before i did and I didn't have my camera ready! Also the balloons flew away and when Mollie saw the Blue cupcakes she bursted into tears. REAL tears. It was heartbreaking! I knew she wanted a girl but I didn't realize just how badly! I didn't take any pictures instead I sat on her bed with her while she cried, then I cried cause I felt so bad for her. I'm not sad at all we are having another boy but I feel for her. It's been a couple hours and shes coming to terms with it.:)
So 1 Girl and 3 Boys will be our Family! I'm so good with that and it really helps that we all love this new little dudes name...
Mason TJ Oliver

5 comments:

Kelley Family January 16, 2010 at 7:52 AM  

So cute...poor little Mollie...maybe she should have a heart to heart with your brother. They have similar stories :) Your baby Mason already looks like your side-- I see it in the cheek bones! Makes me want another! Hope you are feeling well! Congratulations...Em

JAG January 16, 2010 at 10:07 AM  

Love it!

Heather January 17, 2010 at 8:48 AM  

Mollie will soon learn all the advantages of being the only girl. Ask me! I know! I had 4 brothers. Didn't have a sister until I was 28 when my parents adopted 2 children from India. It'll be so awesome for her, I promise!! Congratulations Olivers.

Lowdens January 17, 2010 at 2:41 PM  

Poor Mollie. It will be fun to be the only girl..imagine shopping days with mom!!!

Rachael January 19, 2010 at 9:53 PM  

Oh no! Poor Mollie :(. I have heard being an only girl can have its advantages. I have two sisters and I love them. But sometimes I wonder...

Blog Archive

Lake Conroe, Texas

Lake Conroe, Texas
Where we live!

About Me

This blog is just about what I love most! My family and taking pictures of my family!
To sum me up I would say...I'm a big believer in God, an okay wife, pretty good mom, wannabe photographer, sometimes runner, and a funny friend (especially when I've been drinking)!
Thanks for visiting and please let me know you were here! I could always use new BFF blog friends! :)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP