Lets try this again...
I hope it's safe to post these (the pics of our new house) we have a contract on it but UNTIL we close and get the keys I'm hesitant. BUT I'm pretty sure this is going to go through this time. Bill and I did a whole lot of sole searching before we put an offer on this house. We had an offer pending on another house and we decided to break it and and buy this house instead. This house is about an hour away from where we are now but since Bills job is all over the Houston area it really doesn't matter. I'm sad to uproot again but at the same time SO excited. This house and location is just awesome. More so location than house. Of course the house needs lots of work but all cosmetic( Bills giddy with excitement about that) Anywhoo the house sits on about 1/4 acre. Lots of trees for potential tree forts and zip line! :) You can see Lake Conroe from the front porch. Lake Conroe is a huge lake very popular with the water skiers. I'm Stoked! I do see a boat in our future! If your wondering where the inside pictures are well...I haven't quit been in the house yet! That's right I'm taking Bills word on it. But if you know me you know location is way more important and I'm in love with the area. It's in a small school district so the kids will be going to po-dunk schools which i think has its advantages and disadvantages.

View from driveway looking at street.


Front door entrance. (bedrooms are on first floor living and kitchen are on second floor.)
view of Lake from deck!
If all goes well our closing date is March 18th!!!
8 comments:
Crazy love it!!!! A covered porch, what could be better?
Love it! :) It just looks like such a great location, I am so excited for you guys! I am sending extra good luck since you close on my Birthday :)
Oh my gosh I LOVE it! All the trees and that deck. GAH! Lucky lady :)
You are every mans dream, leaving it all up to your husband to make choices :) Love the house, it does look like Bend. Does it smell like it too? I love that smell, yum! Love the porch and the lake. You would be silly not to get a boat!!!!
March 18th is a good day. It's our 10 year wedding anniversary. I hope you have something to celebrate that day too!
How funny..Our wedding anniversary is the 19th of March..we just missed the cut off ;p
CANNOT wait to sit on that porch! There is enough room for the kids to ride scooters back and forth, back and forth...cuz Lord knows my anxious heart and water ;p but you are the perfect Mom for such a Cool location!!!!!
How wonderful! I will pretend I did not see it and really celebrate with you on the 18th...must be hard not to get your hopes up. What a beautiful spot...
amazing!!! I totally think it looks like your parents house, which i think is cool! :) hope it all goes well!
Post a Comment