Saturday, February 13, 2010

Daddy/Daughter Dance 2010

I can't believe its a been a year since Mollie went on her first Daddy Daughter Dance/Date! She looks forward to this all year and I can't blame her! Bill does such a good job at making it special for her. While they were gone I had a date myself with 2 very studly boys. I took them bowling all by myself... pregnant belly, broken back and all! I just let Nolan bowl for me so he would get more turns. I think it was a hit. Hayden is already asking to go bowling tomorrow:)!!
Isn't she Lovely! Seriously, after I did her hair I so wanted to put in piggies so she wouldn't look so old! She wouldn't let me :(!
Happy Valentines Day!

4 comments:

Lowdens February 14, 2010 at 1:11 AM  

Beautiful!!!

robbieniccum February 14, 2010 at 3:42 PM  

don't make fun of me...but *tears* she is BEAUTIFUL!!!
and aren't you SUPERWOMAN? Bowling with Baby and Boys??? <3 You!

Moms Gone Godly February 14, 2010 at 7:20 PM  

Have I ever told you that you are my mommy role model??

Moms Gone Godly February 18, 2010 at 7:00 PM  

Your pictures keep getting better and better..such a natural talent you have Jodie:)

Blog Archive

Lake Conroe, Texas

Lake Conroe, Texas
Where we live!

About Me

This blog is just about what I love most! My family and taking pictures of my family!
To sum me up I would say...I'm a big believer in God, an okay wife, pretty good mom, wannabe photographer, sometimes runner, and a funny friend (especially when I've been drinking)!
Thanks for visiting and please let me know you were here! I could always use new BFF blog friends! :)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP