Sunday, February 21, 2010

Thanks to Mason

Since I've been pregnant(actually before I got pregnant) I have had this picture in my head! I may have jumped the gun and took it a little early but I am on borrowed time. Not sure how much longer I can squeeze into jeans or this jacket:). I may try and take it again when the belly is a bit bigger but I didn't want to take it when I get huge, it's just not pretty after you are so big...ya know! So, I have to thank Mr. Mase (awe look he already has a nick name) because of him I got to get the pregnancy portrait I have long dreamed of doing! I do love being pregnant and not for a moment do I take for granted how very blessed I am to have gotten to experience it...4 times! Pregnancy is just simply Amazing!

4 comments:

JAG February 21, 2010 at 4:11 PM  

coolest preg pic i have ever seen!! amazing

Bree February 21, 2010 at 4:29 PM  

Beautiful Shot!! its gorgeous! One to cherish forever! and...uh..my belly is totally jealous of your belly..you are TINY!!!! Hot momma!

robbieniccum February 23, 2010 at 4:16 AM  

Dang girl, you are Sexy, seriously...and what Bree said....My belly is SOOO jealous of your belly...and I have been at bootcamp 3x a week!

What a priceless picture!

Jessica February 23, 2010 at 1:47 PM  

Love it!

Blog Archive

Lake Conroe, Texas

Lake Conroe, Texas
Where we live!

About Me

This blog is just about what I love most! My family and taking pictures of my family!
To sum me up I would say...I'm a big believer in God, an okay wife, pretty good mom, wannabe photographer, sometimes runner, and a funny friend (especially when I've been drinking)!
Thanks for visiting and please let me know you were here! I could always use new BFF blog friends! :)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP