Thursday, February 25, 2010

The Doll House

A Christmas present from Santa... Built by Daddy! I think I love this Doll house more than Mollie. I think its just the nostalgia(is that the right word?) of it, it almost makes me cry when I look at it.(Stupid hormones.) I hope Mollie keeps it forever and gives it to her little girl!
It took Bill a short 2 whole months to finish, needless to say it actually wasn't one of his favorite projects. You would think he would watch his mouth when building something so special for his ONLY little girl (as I had to keep reminding him). But he persevered and finished it just in time for her birthday! I had a bunch of pictures of the process but accidentally deleted them. Darn it! But this thing came in a box with lets say a Million little pieces. So far my only job was painting and now I have to help decorate the inside, that is if, Mollie will let me!

3 comments:

robbieniccum February 25, 2010 at 2:56 PM  

w O W !!!!!!!

Bree February 26, 2010 at 4:20 PM  

Absolutely adorable!! I love it!

Heather March 1, 2010 at 1:31 PM  

Totally rad. Way to go Bill! She will always remember that he made that for her.

Blog Archive

Lake Conroe, Texas

Lake Conroe, Texas
Where we live!

About Me

This blog is just about what I love most! My family and taking pictures of my family!
To sum me up I would say...I'm a big believer in God, an okay wife, pretty good mom, wannabe photographer, sometimes runner, and a funny friend (especially when I've been drinking)!
Thanks for visiting and please let me know you were here! I could always use new BFF blog friends! :)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP