Monday, March 1, 2010

Mollie's 8!

For Mollie's birthday we bribed her with a trip to Kema TX instead of having a big party! She still had a few friends over after school on the day of her b-day for ice cream and cake but it was simple. Mollie is fearless! She loves rides, the bigger the better! So I knew this would be just the perfect present for her from us on her 8Th birthday! I can't believe shes 8!

Can you see Mollies hands are up in the air...wild girl! Poor Bill had to endure all the rides with her. Times like this I love being pregnant, easy out! This is kinda funny, Mollie was stoked she was tall enough to go on most Big rides and Nolan was completely relieved he wasn't tall enough to go on the Big rides. He's my cautious child(smart like his Momma:))!Prepare to laugh and please don't turn me into Childs services. I swear Hayden asked to go on it again!Yes this is my newest favorite pic! I'ts a must blow up! (I kinda wish I was in it though.)Awe...I can't help it. I laugh out loud every time I look at the poor little Dudes face! !Mollie also begged for a camera this year for her birthday! Well, how can I deny her of such a necessity. So, I just shined up my old one and gave it to her in a new little carrying purse! It's a hit and honestly I like having a second shooter around! She was in charge of her party pics!...And this is our reward for taking them! At the end of a very fun, exciting, tramatic, and tiring(thats just me) kinda day, I get the most perfect picture! Happy Birthday to my very brave, funny, creative, and sweet 8 Year old! I think this might turn into a tradition! February seemed to be the perfect time for this place. Nice weather(not too hot) not crowded at all we hardly had to wait in any lines they just went from ride to ride as many times as they wanted, and it didn't cost a fortune! In my opinion, who needs Disneyland!

6 comments:

Heather March 1, 2010 at 1:30 PM  

That was an awesome laugh I just had! Thank you, that last picture make my freakin' day. All of them were beautiful as always! I'm jealous of your mean lighting skillzzz!

Bree March 1, 2010 at 2:02 PM  

Looks like you all had a blast! So fun! Hayden is hilarious in that one! LOL

Anonymous March 1, 2010 at 3:06 PM  

oh my gosh I can't stop laughing...
and crying ;p

JAG March 1, 2010 at 3:15 PM  

I was seriously laughing soooo hard at Hayden's face!!! What amazing pictures!

robbieniccum March 2, 2010 at 2:56 PM  

My family keeps dropping in to look at Hayden's pic....it is Priceless!

Lowdens March 3, 2010 at 10:41 AM  

What a great day! My kids would love a place like that...guess Oak's Park will have to do :) Can you believe our babies are 8? It's so wild.

Blog Archive

Lake Conroe, Texas

Lake Conroe, Texas
Where we live!

About Me

This blog is just about what I love most! My family and taking pictures of my family!
To sum me up I would say...I'm a big believer in God, an okay wife, pretty good mom, wannabe photographer, sometimes runner, and a funny friend (especially when I've been drinking)!
Thanks for visiting and please let me know you were here! I could always use new BFF blog friends! :)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP