Monday, March 8, 2010

Mother of the Year Monday!

Heather got me started!

You know there is Wordful Wednesday. And Foto Story Friday.

Welcome to Mother of the Year Monday. This is where we celebrate the bad and the ugly. Have you ever fed your children frosting for breakfast? Do you ever skip pages in the books you read to your kids? How about leaving out teeth brushing for one, two, maybe three nights in a row? Come on in and share your motherhood glory moment for this week!

Oh and by the way, if you are a perfect mother, don't bother. Move along.

Award #1-laziness
Hayden peed the bed about 3 days ago and I still haven't gotten around to changing the sheets. I just threw a towel over the spot(OK maybe not) but that would have been a good idea!

So now its your turn! See if you can top that? Oh and let me know in my comments so I can go read it and not feel so bad a bout myself! :) THX

2 comments:

Heather March 8, 2010 at 8:06 PM  

LOVE it. Because as if I've never done that. Whatevs. And it totally reminds me of that brand new baby bed sharing. Where you bleed and lactate, and your baby vomits and poos, all pretty much simultaneously. Nice.

Thanks for playing! I'm thinking I may make this a regular thing. Because there are lots of smiles, and hugs, and sunshine out there on blogs. But we moms do stupid crap everyday, and we shouldn't be made to feel alone!!

robbieniccum March 9, 2010 at 4:47 PM  

Yea, I do that sheet thing.....but sometimes it's my own bed!

I wasn't on here yesterday...but my blog today will tell you that I lost mt 2 year old for an hour and didn't even know it.

Blog Archive

Lake Conroe, Texas

Lake Conroe, Texas
Where we live!

About Me

This blog is just about what I love most! My family and taking pictures of my family!
To sum me up I would say...I'm a big believer in God, an okay wife, pretty good mom, wannabe photographer, sometimes runner, and a funny friend (especially when I've been drinking)!
Thanks for visiting and please let me know you were here! I could always use new BFF blog friends! :)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP