M.O.T.Y Monday
Golly, I can't believe it's Monday again!
Starting this week I'm letting my boys have Unlimited DS time! It's spring break and we are in the middle of a move. I need some slack and if your boys were this quiet and good for any length of time you wouldn't bother them either! Plus our trampoline in down so what else are they supposed to do?
Yeah for Spring Break (no rules apply), Boo we aren't going anywhere with white sandy beaches, Praise GOD we are closing on our new house and hopefully moving in this weekend!
Happy Monday!
3 comments:
Who cares if they're playing with their DS's (or wii's). Mama's gotta get stuff done! I don't blame you. Even if I don't have anything to do, I let them play for a long time and maybe catch a nap on the couch next to them...that's not wrong is it? :)
I LOVE spring break! My kids own the couches..they stay up later than me watching Disney Channel all night and fall asleep on the couch.....I did tuck them in their beds last night ONLY because we were going to the gym early this morning...but tomorrow morning, they'll prob be back on the couches again :) and eating cookies for breakfast because I don't have to worry about them crashing at school....LOVE NO SCHOOL!
LOL! At least you'll have a little time to yourself now, right?? ;)
Enter to win a women's Orient watch!
clothedmuch.blogspot.com
Post a Comment