Friday, April 2, 2010

We are HOME!

This is us just chillin on our new porch swing...we are so Happy here!It took Bill a whole 2 days to start in on his projects after we got moved in. He has removed the carpet and linoleum in the kitchen. He will be busy sanding and finishing this weekend! My job is to keep the kids out of the way. I think I have the harder job:)!Nolan is our helper! Hes always following Bill around willing to work and learn from Dad! He now wants to be a builder and he promised Mollie he would build her a mansion with an indoor bowling ally!I want to do before and after pictures side by side, but for now this was our kitchen before Bill took out the island and floor. The kitchen and living area is one big room! Bill says he is going to build an island to look like a piece of furniture, it should be really great and big. Big enough to prep and eat on! I hope it happens soon:)!

A picture looking at the living from the kitchen sink. Its hard to get an idea with all the crap in the picture but its all i could get for now. We are living in a mess right now. Should be better after this weekend. I really can't do anything more until the floors are done. I'm ready to paint and hang my pictures!Just an un-edited picture of my dude to show off the amazing light that shines on the porch from the sunset every day about 7:00pm. It's breathtaking! No...he's breathtaking!

Thanks for looking and hopefully the after shots won't be too far away! If you have forgotten what the outside looks like it's here.. Our House!

1 comments:

robbieniccum April 5, 2010 at 10:09 AM  

I could not be happier for you!!! AND SO FUNNY, your [before]kitchen island is EXACTLY what I want in my now kitchen!!! UGH! ALL of your children are so precious but Nolan's promise to Mollie has melted my heart! WHAT A SWEETIE!

Love ya sister!

Blog Archive

Lake Conroe, Texas

Lake Conroe, Texas
Where we live!

About Me

This blog is just about what I love most! My family and taking pictures of my family!
To sum me up I would say...I'm a big believer in God, an okay wife, pretty good mom, wannabe photographer, sometimes runner, and a funny friend (especially when I've been drinking)!
Thanks for visiting and please let me know you were here! I could always use new BFF blog friends! :)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP