Friday, July 30, 2010

2 Months

It's only been 2 months since this little guy arrived and changed our lives, but at the same time it seems as though he's been here forever! Yes, life is harder again and I don't have many freedoms but I know these days are fleeting and soon again I will be able to sleep, take a"long" shower and maybe eat a "full" meal! But for now I'm going try and suck up and absorb as much as I can of his sweet baby smell, grunts & coos and new amazing smiles!

Mason 2 months old...14 pounds!


5 comments:

Lowdens July 30, 2010 at 3:38 PM  

Love it! He is so chunky and cute. You are lucky to have 4 healthy, darling kids :)

Kelley Family July 30, 2010 at 9:45 PM  

you are amazing my friend...your kids are so lucky to have you :)

Heather July 31, 2010 at 10:50 PM  

Stunningly beautiful. When are you going to tutor me in photo editing?

JAG August 2, 2010 at 1:03 PM  

That pic of the boys is to die for!! You are so talented!!!

erin.melissa.vivian.carys August 8, 2010 at 9:11 PM  

Uh, is it me, or are your beautiful children born knowing how to pose for a picture?! SO wonderfully gorgeous, and we're so happy for ya'll!

Blog Archive

Lake Conroe, Texas

Lake Conroe, Texas
Where we live!

About Me

This blog is just about what I love most! My family and taking pictures of my family!
To sum me up I would say...I'm a big believer in God, an okay wife, pretty good mom, wannabe photographer, sometimes runner, and a funny friend (especially when I've been drinking)!
Thanks for visiting and please let me know you were here! I could always use new BFF blog friends! :)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP