The sign above says...No diving Shallow water! Flips are ok though...right? The Dude is getting very brave in his old ripe age of 4!
Yep he's gonna be "THAT" guy at the Party! :)I can't believe we live here...I pinch myself almost every morning! You know, I keep posting these pictures in hopes of getting more visitors! We are taking reservations for next spring or fall! :)
That looks like a lot of fun!!! Ok, are there gators or anything in that water? That's my only question :) Let me talk to my sugar daddy, maybe we could head down south for the spring!
This blog is just about what I love most! My family and taking pictures of my family!
To sum me up I would say...I'm a big believer in God, an okay wife, pretty good mom, wannabe photographer, sometimes runner, and a funny friend (especially when I've been drinking)!
Thanks for visiting and please let me know you were here! I could always use new BFF blog friends! :)
4 comments:
i am jealous!!! what fun!
why do boys always feel the need to do dives and summer-salts into the water??? Scares me to death!
Miss you.
That looks like a lot of fun!!! Ok, are there gators or anything in that water? That's my only question :)
Let me talk to my sugar daddy, maybe we could head down south for the spring!
These are flippin' awesome! I love your kids bravery. LOVE it.
Your kids are so genuinely happy, good job Mama!
Post a Comment