Thursday, July 8, 2010

Mas Man 6 wks &1000lbs:)

4 comments:

JAG July 8, 2010 at 7:06 PM  

He sooo looks just like one of yours! Too cute.

Heather July 11, 2010 at 4:28 AM  

Smiling must be difficult, I mean those cheeks won't just hoist themselves into a grin! He's got to put some muscle behind it!! And exactly what point is it that an awesome belly like that becomes not cute on ladies. After birthing my 3 children? Yep, that's the time for me...........

He's schnazzy! Love that bambino of yours.

Moms Gone Godly July 14, 2010 at 3:19 PM  

So adorable Jodie! I was just saying to myself Mason and I have one thing in commom...little boobs!

Unknown July 20, 2010 at 8:09 PM  

Love him...so cute that chunk of love. I can't believe my little man isn't that big. Always eatin' alway eatin'...

Blog Archive

Lake Conroe, Texas

Lake Conroe, Texas
Where we live!

About Me

This blog is just about what I love most! My family and taking pictures of my family!
To sum me up I would say...I'm a big believer in God, an okay wife, pretty good mom, wannabe photographer, sometimes runner, and a funny friend (especially when I've been drinking)!
Thanks for visiting and please let me know you were here! I could always use new BFF blog friends! :)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP