Sunday, July 18, 2010

What was I thinkin??




I had a genius idea to make pinatas for Hayden's birthday because I was feeling guilty the kids haven't done much since Mason's been born! Why I feel guilty? Oh i don't know I guess maybe because the kids don't understand how hard it is to have a newborn. They just know they are BORED, especially since the cousins left!
So... Yes, I thought oooh this will be fun! Really? I should have been evaluated for mental stability.
First of all I have a hurt back, different story, but still sucks and hurts to even walk.
Second, I am TIRED from the new baby thing.
Third, I forgot that Hayden would have to participate!
Really, Hayden is the reason why this was so hard ! We decorated his pinata THREE times all of which he decided he didn't like it and tore off the decorations then proceeded to cry and scream and hit and cry because he couldn't do it RIGHT! So if you look closely you can see he has a white pinata with scraps of old decorations that got stuck on there and a few scribbles from an ink pen! Oh the Dude, he is something else. But he seems happy with it now, after I told him, we were DONE and leaving it the way it was or I was going to throw it away! I really almost lost it on him! In the end though I think they are happy they did them even though I was a grumpus rumpus during it all. (Well see now I feel bad again).
Well if anything it will be fun to hit them ( if no one gets hurt, cross your fingers:))!

2 comments:

Unknown July 20, 2010 at 8:12 PM  

I'm super impressed. Cute results and you should feel only good about the attempt alone. Glad to hear Hayden is so much like Ty. The other day I hired a babysitter just for him.

Moms Gone Godly July 21, 2010 at 6:05 PM  

How do you make them? That is a COOL idea!

Blog Archive

Lake Conroe, Texas

Lake Conroe, Texas
Where we live!

About Me

This blog is just about what I love most! My family and taking pictures of my family!
To sum me up I would say...I'm a big believer in God, an okay wife, pretty good mom, wannabe photographer, sometimes runner, and a funny friend (especially when I've been drinking)!
Thanks for visiting and please let me know you were here! I could always use new BFF blog friends! :)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP