Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Surprise | I heart Faces



I haven't entered in a while over at i heart faces, I've been meaning to, I guess I just have been busy moving and having a baby and all. But when I saw this weeks theme I thought no better time than now to get back into the fun at i heart faces. I love that blog!
So... I would say for the Dudes first carnival ride he was very "surprised" or scared sh*@less ...either one! Whatever it was, this picture still makes me laugh every time I see it...I'm such a good Mom! :)

43 comments:

Carly August 10, 2010 at 7:40 PM  

This looks like a winning photo to me! I love the fear and surprise on the second child's face!!

Lowdens August 10, 2010 at 10:31 PM  

I just laughed out loud ha ha ha

Pam August 11, 2010 at 6:38 PM  

That's classic! Made me guffaw...:D

BeLoVed AiMeE August 11, 2010 at 6:38 PM  

how adorable!!!

Valerie August 11, 2010 at 6:39 PM  

That is beyond surprise. That's a totally different emotion. Lol. Hilarious and awesome shot!

Sereina August 11, 2010 at 6:39 PM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kathryn August 11, 2010 at 6:40 PM  

I hope you WIN! This is hilarious!!!!! Priceless capture!

Amy August 11, 2010 at 6:40 PM  

This one is the BEST!! Please tell me you have it framed in your house. I LOVE THIS!!!

Jessica August 11, 2010 at 6:41 PM  

Love it!! I hope you win, it's the best one!

Anonymous August 11, 2010 at 6:43 PM  

awesome, LOVE IT!!!!

Amelia August 11, 2010 at 6:44 PM  

I can't stop laughing!!!!

Anonymous August 11, 2010 at 6:47 PM  

What a priceless expression. Love it! Great job!

Joy August 11, 2010 at 6:48 PM  

That picture is priceless!! Still laughing!!

Katy August 11, 2010 at 6:50 PM  

Haha..too funny! Definitely a winner! Awesome shot!

Amanda August 11, 2010 at 6:53 PM  

This is classic!!! Great shot!

Jen August 11, 2010 at 6:59 PM  

Thats gotta be a winner! PRICELESS shot, for years and years to come. Good job, mom!!!

Anonymous August 11, 2010 at 7:00 PM  

absolutely priceless and I have to thank you for sharing because I have tears rolling down my cheeks from laughing so hysterically.

Danielle August 11, 2010 at 7:03 PM  

Ok that is TOO Fabulous!!!!

Amy August 11, 2010 at 7:05 PM  

This is a fantastic photo!!!

D4 Photography August 11, 2010 at 7:05 PM  

Hahahhahaahaha!! That just made my day ;)

Anonymous August 11, 2010 at 7:06 PM  

Oh dear lawd. I hope you win; that is priceless! And no matter whether you win THIS contest or not, you won big just by capturing this moment! Years and years of laughter ahead for all of you as you look at it....

HipMomma-MelodyA. August 11, 2010 at 7:09 PM  

That is TOO funny.

Jade Sheldon August 11, 2010 at 7:11 PM  

I cannot stop laughing!! Priceless!

Truly Blessed August 11, 2010 at 7:14 PM  

Just about the perfect submission, I'd say!

Tracey August 11, 2010 at 7:31 PM  

I would be SURPRISED if this one doesn't win! Love it!

Andofamilylove August 11, 2010 at 7:31 PM  

Looks like a winner to me! Awesome capture!

MoonChylde August 11, 2010 at 7:31 PM  

Oh my that is too priceless!!! ROFL :)

Shawntae August 11, 2010 at 7:37 PM  

Oh my gosh that is awesome!!

Unknown August 11, 2010 at 7:39 PM  

Priceless, love it. Way to catch that expression.

ellieshine August 11, 2010 at 8:00 PM  

impossible not to laugh. out loud. GREAT CAPTURE!!!

Presley family August 11, 2010 at 10:26 PM  

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this capture!!! I mean I can't help but giggle every time I look at it!!!

Unknown August 12, 2010 at 7:53 AM  

That is PRICELESS! Made me laugh right before bed last night - then I left it up on my computer so I could show my kids this morning. Then I linked it on my announcements on my blog so my readers could come and take a look! Dancing Barefoot on Weathered Ground ha!!! You think I liked it? :)

Lynnette
PS Nice to meet you!

Unknown August 12, 2010 at 7:53 AM  

I snorted. I actually snorted. :)

Unknown August 13, 2010 at 5:43 PM  

Just thought I'd come back for another laugh. HA! Every time I see your sons face, I laugh out loud. :)

Unknown August 14, 2010 at 3:35 AM  

Oh my gosh, this makes me laugh so so hard - that little face - hilarious! :-) congrats!

Unknown August 14, 2010 at 6:29 AM  

Holy cow! What an awesome shot. I love the look on everyone's faces. It's priceless. :)

hannah m August 14, 2010 at 9:10 AM  

Oh my wow - this is too funny! Awesome shot! And congrats on placing in the top ten this week, dear! You deserve it!!

Anonymous August 14, 2010 at 1:00 PM  

OH MY GOODNESS.. I hate those rides but yet I find my self on them. the last time I rode it. it was at a smallish fair. and i screamed so loud that every1 on the bottom looked at me and laughed.. truly funny. and i rode a really high one @ six flags and when we dropped. I am sure i had the same look.. i couldn't even scream. nothing came out. this is a priceless photp

Lindsay August 14, 2010 at 6:37 PM  

This is a priceless photo! LOVE it. <3

Andrea August 14, 2010 at 8:34 PM  

Congrats on placing! This is an awesome photo.

Anonymous August 16, 2010 at 9:55 AM  

I can't believe they let a child that small on a ride like that! Yikes.

Sandra August 19, 2010 at 10:44 AM  

just a random blog surfer here, but i had to say that this photo made my day!
priceless!!

robbieniccum August 20, 2010 at 4:27 AM  

I CANNOT HELP BUT LAUGH EVERY TIME I SEE THAT PICTURE!!!! I NEED A PRINT FOR MY HOME !!! :)

Blog Archive

Lake Conroe, Texas

Lake Conroe, Texas
Where we live!

About Me

This blog is just about what I love most! My family and taking pictures of my family!
To sum me up I would say...I'm a big believer in God, an okay wife, pretty good mom, wannabe photographer, sometimes runner, and a funny friend (especially when I've been drinking)!
Thanks for visiting and please let me know you were here! I could always use new BFF blog friends! :)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP