Thursday, December 16, 2010

I have an Animal Lover

Nolan got a Wii Hunting game for Christmas. It's pretty realistic! Well, to make a long story short... the first "Kill" and Hayden Bursted into tears! He couldn't stop crying! I feel like a loser Mom for thinking he could handle that. Nolan gets it. He gets it's not real and just a game but Hayden he is just still too young and on top of that he really does have a huge heart for animals.
I did my best to explain "hunting" and it's not really a "game" you only hunt for food... blah, blah,blah. Hayden just cried! Unfortunately, It's Nolan's game and he loves it, so it stays. Hayden will just have to leave the room I guess!
I'm hoping NONE of my kids are hunters but I know for SURE Hayden...will not!

0 comments:

Blog Archive

Lake Conroe, Texas

Lake Conroe, Texas
Where we live!

About Me

This blog is just about what I love most! My family and taking pictures of my family!
To sum me up I would say...I'm a big believer in God, an okay wife, pretty good mom, wannabe photographer, sometimes runner, and a funny friend (especially when I've been drinking)!
Thanks for visiting and please let me know you were here! I could always use new BFF blog friends! :)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP