Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Just never posted...

...these lovely pics of my littlest man!



he's 6 months of perfectness!!
I know it looks a little confusing with the winter hat and no shirt but that's just exactly how perfect the weather is right now. Cold and breezy on a babies bald head but warm enough to roll in the leaves without a shirt on! Just Lovely!

3 comments:

JAG December 15, 2010 at 7:12 AM  

jod, it looks so picturesque there! just beautiful, and mason ain't to shabby either.

robbieniccum December 15, 2010 at 9:48 AM  

ADORABLE!

Unknown December 27, 2010 at 8:49 PM  

Well, who needs a shirt when you have your own little fat sweater?? That's what I'm always saying 'bout myself running around in a t-shirt. ha ha Love him! Can't wait to meet him someday!

Blog Archive

Lake Conroe, Texas

Lake Conroe, Texas
Where we live!

About Me

This blog is just about what I love most! My family and taking pictures of my family!
To sum me up I would say...I'm a big believer in God, an okay wife, pretty good mom, wannabe photographer, sometimes runner, and a funny friend (especially when I've been drinking)!
Thanks for visiting and please let me know you were here! I could always use new BFF blog friends! :)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP