Thursday, April 14, 2011

Punch Drunk

Us Siler's have enough to worry about when it comes to our memories. We do not need to be hitting ourselves in the head! This little Siler though you can't tell him that. Nothing is gonna stop him from practicing his Awesome Boxing moves! Yes, I will try and detour him from boxing in the future because Football is so much better...right?!But as for now, I think it's pretty dang cute and funny!


See just a little punch drunk...that's all!

Because boxing isn't dangerous enough lets go ahead and jump off the bed! Smart!
I love my little Siler man! I love how much he reminds me of my dad!!

5 comments:

Bree April 14, 2011 at 10:10 AM  

I love this :)

bret April 15, 2011 at 12:02 PM  

He needs some tattoos on that lily skin!

bret April 15, 2011 at 1:41 PM  

Jodie, send me an email so I can have yours again on my reformatted computer. Thanks

bret.siler@gmail.com

Lisa Hurst April 15, 2011 at 6:58 PM  

Jodie, That is so sweet. I love it!!

robbieniccum May 22, 2011 at 3:55 AM  

Loooove this...and I want to come visit again...seeing the house makes me friend's home sick :)

Blog Archive

Lake Conroe, Texas

Lake Conroe, Texas
Where we live!

About Me

This blog is just about what I love most! My family and taking pictures of my family!
To sum me up I would say...I'm a big believer in God, an okay wife, pretty good mom, wannabe photographer, sometimes runner, and a funny friend (especially when I've been drinking)!
Thanks for visiting and please let me know you were here! I could always use new BFF blog friends! :)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP