World Speed Stack 2011
I have a National Champ! Nolan did so awesome in his competition this last weekend in Garland TX. This was the
2011 World and National Speed Stacking Competition!
Here is are some stats...
There were 16 countries represented and over 800 speed stackers!
Nolan was in the US Open division for 7u.
The first day was preliminaries and relay races. Nolan Rocked it!! He had to place in the top ten to qualify for finals. He placed 2nd in each of his stacks(kinda like a race). So he got to go to finals in ALL three of his races.
His relay team (who were thrown together that day and had about an hour to practice) placed 3rd overall! Super impressive!
The Second day was finals and Nolan Did super great again. I think he was bit more nervous this day! :)
He placed 2nd in 3-3-3, 4th in 3-6-3 and 6th in the Cycle!! IN THE NATION for his age!
Nolan is such a calm competitor. Lots of comments on how cool and collected he was throughout these 2 days! He didn't once say anything about being nervous or feeling stressed. Just how much FUN this was over and over, also being as sweet as he is thanked me many times for taking him. We are so proud of him!



Practice practice practice!! I can't tell you how many hours Nolan has spent practicing. It actually has slowed down since baseball started but he still finds time whenever he can to practice. 


By the second day Hayden decides he wants to be in the competition too. I didn't have the heart to tell him he wasn't! :)





I'm trying to post video. I didn't do a super job of videoing, but I got a glimpse!
Thanks for looking,
XO,
Jodes
3 comments:
Way to go Nolan! Congrats! Your hard work and all that practice has paid off!
Karen in MD
Great job Nolan, I owe you a surprise for a job well done.
THIS IS INCREDIBLE!!!! LOOOVE IT
Post a Comment