Moms Day
What a wonderful day! We escaped the bazillion projects we have going on and home and went to Galveston for the day! I think the pics speak for themselves...truly couldn't have asked for a better day. Oh, well it would have been nice if there wasn't so much seaweed and Bill didn't get his new truck stuck (minor bump) trying to find a stretch of beach to ourselves. We found it though and the seaweed came in super handy for creative art projects! :)
Where the kiddo's played...Mas was happy in his pwison until I took him out to take pics. Then it was over! He wouldn't get back in there...NO Way!













Hope you had a wonderful Mom's day too! I really like Moms day by the way...Bill and the kids do a good job of making it special for me! Still in disbelief I'm a Mother of FOUR now! I couldn't ever ask for anything more...Never!
1 comments:
BEEEEEEEAUUUUUUUUTIFUL POST AND PICTURES!!!!!!!!! :) :) :)
Post a Comment