Saturday, May 21, 2011

O...No!

Well Crap...Oregon already went to live on the lake I guess. I may have to delete that post about him as it makes me very sad! I wish I just new for sure he was out there but he just disappeared, no sign of struggle, thank goodness).
Mollie took his leaving kinda hard but I think she knew it was best for him to go to the lake anyways. The boys don't really seem too sad at all. We all have high hopes he will come back with a lady friend! :)
He and his friends are always welcome.

1 comments:

babyrndeb May 21, 2011 at 1:00 PM  

I'm sorry your little pet went away already.
but, just think, you took care of him until he could fly on his own. Hopefully soon you'll see more little duckies just like him

Blog Archive

Lake Conroe, Texas

Lake Conroe, Texas
Where we live!

About Me

This blog is just about what I love most! My family and taking pictures of my family!
To sum me up I would say...I'm a big believer in God, an okay wife, pretty good mom, wannabe photographer, sometimes runner, and a funny friend (especially when I've been drinking)!
Thanks for visiting and please let me know you were here! I could always use new BFF blog friends! :)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP