Monday, January 30, 2012

just SO SAD!


Well it seems as though we live more in the country then I thought. Sweet Skipper bunny was kidnapped right out of his cage in the middle of the night by some wild, mean, terrible animal. The animal that got him dug under the ground and snuck up into the cage that way. It did have a wire floor on the bottom so I thought Skips would be completely safe. I feel so awful. I feel like its my fault and should have brought him in that night, I did think about it then didn't do it. Oh the regret!
Now what I am supposed to do? I'm afraid to get another bunny or pet . The responsibility in doubt always falls on me. The kids simply are not old enough to take of an animal all on their own. I am impressed how well they are taking this though. Obviously lots of tears at first then Bill took them all to get donuts and magically they now seem fine. Hayden I don't think understands at all....Thank Goodness. We were all so worried how he would handle it.
Life lessons are difficult for sure.
Rest In peace... Skiz Nipper the Gansta Bunny! ( thats what we called him) *tears*

3 comments:

Bree January 30, 2012 at 2:54 PM  

I am sorry! they will bounce back and so will you! :) ((hugs))

keli [at] kidnapped by suburbia January 31, 2012 at 7:04 PM  

I'm so sorry ... losing a pet is never easy.

robbieniccum February 6, 2012 at 8:53 AM  

:(:(:( I am so sorry Jodes :(

Blog Archive

Lake Conroe, Texas

Lake Conroe, Texas
Where we live!

About Me

This blog is just about what I love most! My family and taking pictures of my family!
To sum me up I would say...I'm a big believer in God, an okay wife, pretty good mom, wannabe photographer, sometimes runner, and a funny friend (especially when I've been drinking)!
Thanks for visiting and please let me know you were here! I could always use new BFF blog friends! :)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP