Wednesday, February 1, 2012

another wall bites the dust.

...and down comes another wall. This is the kids Jack and
Jill bathroom. So cramped Bill and I had a hard time walking through. So now its open and bigger. Hallelujah!! After pics soon to come. Trying to figure out how I'm gonna do all the before and afters on here??

Thinking I see the next Ty Pennington(sp) here!! :)



Nothing to do with the post just super duper cute! He loves cups too...of course:)!


3 comments:

bret February 3, 2012 at 8:37 AM  

Remember to use safety goggles when doing construction work Hayden.

robbieniccum February 6, 2012 at 8:52 AM  

Super cute and Super fun and Can't wait to see it finished (crossing fingers for October!!!!)

Bree February 10, 2012 at 1:14 PM  

fun:)

You have the same shower curtain as I do! :)

Blog Archive

Lake Conroe, Texas

Lake Conroe, Texas
Where we live!

About Me

This blog is just about what I love most! My family and taking pictures of my family!
To sum me up I would say...I'm a big believer in God, an okay wife, pretty good mom, wannabe photographer, sometimes runner, and a funny friend (especially when I've been drinking)!
Thanks for visiting and please let me know you were here! I could always use new BFF blog friends! :)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP