Ball Players

I want to do a huge post on baseball but I have just so may pics to go thru just from Opening Day it's just a bit much. So I'm just gonna post a link to the gallery where I host all my pics for now. Keep adding to as the season goes on and at the end maybe get it together to do a post! maybe? I still haven't even taken my camera to one of Mollies games yet. loser mom!
Update on Nolan if your wondering. He is now Gluten Free(for the most part). We did every test under the sun and everything came up good and normal. Apparently you can you be gluten intolerant and test negative for Celiac Disease but still have side effects. I think this is him. We have been off Gluten for about 2 weeks (for the most part)and he is starting to feel better. Not as hard as I thought either. Pretty much switch to corn or rice instead of wheat. It's just a real relief it wasn't anything more serious.
Anyways, here are the pics from Opening Day Baseball. Each Boy played 2 games. It was a beautiful but very warm day.
0 comments:
Post a Comment