Friday, April 27, 2012

Mo ball..

Wrecking Crew ended up First place in the league winning 13 out of 16 games!
Well Mollie's softball season has come to an end. Dang, seems right when I get in the grove of things, start making Mom friends on the team, and Mollie finally figures out she actually wants to play and be good! :) Mollies season started off pretty good then she went through a pretty big slump. She became afraid of the ball, wouldn't swing the bat and then got frusterated she was always stuck out in outfield  where there is little action at this age. But, after a tournament where she didn't play very well and the team still got First, she realized it was no fun not to contribute to the win at all. She started asking us to practice with her and she was determined to hit the ball. One thing about Mollie is she is very coach-able when she wants to be and picks things up pretty fast. After that and during her last three games, every time she got up to bat she HIT the ball. One of the games was a hit bringing two runners home for the WIN. She was the star and I was so proud of her!! It was a turning point for her and really fun to experience.  To think I thought this year might be the end of her short softball career, silly me!

Now the boys still have about 3 weeks left on there schedule and they are playing great. So great i think I may have 2 all stars this year! :)

How dare I say I have only 3 ball players. This guy...right here...is probably going to be the most ball crazy of all! :)

1 comments:

bret April 28, 2012 at 4:01 PM  

Good job Mollie, keep up the good work. You can teach Nolan and Hayden a thing or two.

Blog Archive

Lake Conroe, Texas

Lake Conroe, Texas
Where we live!

About Me

This blog is just about what I love most! My family and taking pictures of my family!
To sum me up I would say...I'm a big believer in God, an okay wife, pretty good mom, wannabe photographer, sometimes runner, and a funny friend (especially when I've been drinking)!
Thanks for visiting and please let me know you were here! I could always use new BFF blog friends! :)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP