Need Pictures!
I know it, Me no pictures? :) We've been busy. This is what I need to get pictures of...
Hayden Playing First Base for his T-Ball team, The Lil Rebels. (yes same coach as Nolans select team the Rebels and about 3 lil brothers of the Rebels all play, it's pretty cute:) He's doing great and LOVING it. I'm glad I let him play this fall even with a very busy schedule.
Nolan's first Pitch! His team (The Rebels) are doing amazing. They are now ranked 6th in the Nation, 4th in the State and Second in the SE Texas region. They have won 2 out 3 of there tourneys so far placing 2nd the other time. I'ts getting exciting.
Mollie playing Volleyball! She Loves it. She smiled the whole time during her first tourney. So cute! It's pretty much a serving game at this age but she is getting her overhand serves over the net. That's a big deal! :)
Oh Yes, I for got Mason. Shoot. Lets see, he is a crazy fool and into everything and saying everything and just a workout to deal with. I'm not sure I would be able to catch him with the camera if I tried. You know those 2 year olds!! I can't take him to Mollies games cause he thinks he should be playing and constantly runs out on the courts and No I can not contain him he SCREAMS...so damn loud! So I leave him with a sitter. It's best.
BUT all these pics will have to wait because we are leaving tomorrow for The DISNEY CRUISE!! ALL Aboard. See you in a couple weeks with LOADS of fun vacation Pictures. Hip HIP Hooray!!!
Xo,
Jodie
3 comments:
Have fun!!! How exciting!
Have fun sister!!!! :):):)
It's about time to see some pics of the boat trip.
Cmon sister, get with it.
Post a Comment