Sunday, March 10, 2013

i phone fam

Ok. So remember the 365 project?  ya,  I'm being a total loser. I should have included iphone pics cause then I would be a total winner. We all like winners better.
Here is my iphone picture dump...
Mason got a tractor swing from a friend..total score!

it was hot...
 it was cold...

super hero's should always wear cowboy boots!
 This guy...full of stunts

and this guy...his team "Willis Rebels" are now ranked Elite(kind of a big deal) !! We had our first spring tournament this weekend and we got our butts kicked. Yep, this is a whole new ball game for sure. 

i will try my darnedest to be better about pictures but no promises...these kids grow just too damn fast. :)

0 comments:

Blog Archive

Lake Conroe, Texas

Lake Conroe, Texas
Where we live!

About Me

This blog is just about what I love most! My family and taking pictures of my family!
To sum me up I would say...I'm a big believer in God, an okay wife, pretty good mom, wannabe photographer, sometimes runner, and a funny friend (especially when I've been drinking)!
Thanks for visiting and please let me know you were here! I could always use new BFF blog friends! :)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP