Opening Day Baseball 2013
Opening Day for WYAA Baseball and my Studs!

Coach Bill and Donald. White Sox 10u.
Stealing home...
Safe
A very consistent hitter too. you know he will hit its just not super powerful, working on that.
big brother watching Little Brother.
Now,Introducing...HAPPY Feet. (This is a nickname his coach has givin him.) it's perfect too. He just gets so excited he can't control how fast his feet move and sometimes has a hard time staying ON them. But Studman, Mainman, Hayman Oliver proved he could play with big boys yesterday (he is playing a year up this year). He had a huge hit down the third base line for a triple, 2 tag outs at third, a forced out at third, and a throw down to first. Everytime he makes that throw from third to first his coach just looks at Bill like "are you kidding me" he's in awe of him. :)
Now, I want to talk about the series of three pics above, and I may not be able to do it without crying because I think this may have been the best thing I have ever witnessed. See there was No game going on at this time. Only the best game with the best ball player ever in his head. :) I could see clearly he was the star catching pop flies, throwing outs, and then of course victory dancing:) Yep best thing I have ever seen.
Now real game photo's:)
Scoop
easy as that!
I don't care how Big Time this kid gets he will always be goofy.
And these pics i think speak for themselves. Mason, he's THAT guy.
These ARE the best days...

























1 comments:
I love it how Mason has his fly unzipped, when wearing a shirt that says 'just like my dad'.
Post a Comment