Monday, May 13, 2013

iphone photo dump.

or i should say downloaded from my fb feed and placed here too:)

k we have had a crazy month or so. Crazy. 

Highlights. 
Mollie had her 5th grade track meet. Her 4x4oo relay team came in 3rd in district. 
Mason is now a full fledged Super Hero and is potty trained. Yep no more diapers for this momma. I feel rich. Therefor I had someone come help clean my house. Heavenly really. 
Nolan's Rebels select ball team won there first out of 3 tournaments this season.  Not only did they win but they played a year up so ya they kicked the 10 year olds butts.
Hayden is rockin 3rd base and stroking the ball. He is also famous for his slides. The way he slides into base then pops up so fast you hardly know if he has even made the slide. pretty cool..:) he also earned a trophy or 2 for being bat boy for the rebels. Man, he loves that.

Poor Mo's was pretty sick during her track meet. But she toughed it out and ran anyways. i was proud of her:) 
Mollie is doing a spring session of Volleyball now. She chose VB over Softball. I was happy about that. :) This is definitely one of her sports. She is a hustler and has awesome ball control. Not to mention getting her overhand serves over pretty consistently now. Dang, I didn't do that till Highschool. 
Just one of those moments you realize your kids getting older isn't such a bad thing. :)


If you can't tell Mason is famous around town...for real I think most people know his name. 

I told Mason "Super Hero's" don't wear diapers. Done. He hasn't put on a diaper since. 

All you can eat ice cream at the Brenham Festival.
Cowboy Mason had his 2 front teeth pulled due to what I believe was a super hero injury. he's pretty cute now:) 
Oh I have more more phone pics. But i'll just start with these for now.:) 

0 comments:

Blog Archive

Lake Conroe, Texas

Lake Conroe, Texas
Where we live!

About Me

This blog is just about what I love most! My family and taking pictures of my family!
To sum me up I would say...I'm a big believer in God, an okay wife, pretty good mom, wannabe photographer, sometimes runner, and a funny friend (especially when I've been drinking)!
Thanks for visiting and please let me know you were here! I could always use new BFF blog friends! :)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP