Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Fall Ball 2013

The ball seasons come and go so fast that they now are all starting to blend together. This Fall ball season is different though because for once (and maybe only once)these two studs get to play on the same team together with their very own Dad as Coach! It is going to be one to remember. 

Lets Go Bulldogs!


 I'm beaming with pride! Beaming for Nolan because he could not be a Better Big Brother( he was made for the role) . He is so patient with Hayden(even though he does not deserve it most of the time;0) he coaches, cheers and sticks up for him. He is his biggest supporter and best friend.( i sure hope it stays this way)
Beaming for Hayden! Not many 7 yr old's could hang with the 10 yr old's. He is a lefty phenom! First time to pitch(no worries he only gets to pitch for one or 2 batters at this age) and he struck out his first batter ever. I got to watch Nolan catch for him and that was just plain Awesome!
Pride Pride Pride! Is there such a thing as too much?*shrug* probably not!

 Bulldogs have had a great start to the season. 2 wins. (10-2) (10-1) Typically Hayden would still be in coach pitch so hitting is a bit of a challenge for him. He had an awesome hit the first game and then struck out 2x the second.  He got to be the closer pitcher with 1 walk, 1 strike out, and 1 hit(with a throw out to first) to end the game!
The other teams are having a hard time stealing against us with Nolan behind the plate most of the time. He rocks back there but he still say's he likes to pitch better. Coach is trying to give all the kids on the team a chance to pitch(which I love and is right for this age and this season) so Nolan will have to save his arm most of the time for his Rebels team, I guess. :)
The first time sharing the dugout. Hayden was a wee bit excited.:)
I know next post will have a pic of Coach in it too. I bet he feels left out right now, poor guy. I'm super proud of Him too!! 

0 comments:

Blog Archive

Lake Conroe, Texas

Lake Conroe, Texas
Where we live!

About Me

This blog is just about what I love most! My family and taking pictures of my family!
To sum me up I would say...I'm a big believer in God, an okay wife, pretty good mom, wannabe photographer, sometimes runner, and a funny friend (especially when I've been drinking)!
Thanks for visiting and please let me know you were here! I could always use new BFF blog friends! :)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP