Tuesday, November 5, 2013

A Witch, Nerd, Super Hero, and a FROG

Quit the combo, huh! I always try to get them to coordinate costumes but none of them would budge this year on what they wanted to be. Especially the Superhero. Except he wore his costume everyday the month of October by the time it was Halloween he was over the mask and would.not.wear it. little turd.
The Frogman Hayman was a huge success, he said his legs hurt from frog hopping. Yes he did try and frog hop to the houses. LOL . The Nerd we put together the night before. The outfit looked good but the acting was even better. Then the Witch, well she re-did her witchy makeup and costume like 8 times but after that she was good to go. :)














Happy Halloween 2013

After all the hype and build up over the month for this big day. mason went to ONE(it did have along driveway;)) house and then said "UHG, I'm TIRED of trick-or-treating, lets just go home and have a Party." To say the least we had to divide and conquer. I took the lazy batman while the older kids went with friends and blasted through the neighborhood a couple times:)
Maybe this is why Batman/Spiderman was so tired. He just plain wore himself out over the month.







0 comments:

Blog Archive

Lake Conroe, Texas

Lake Conroe, Texas
Where we live!

About Me

This blog is just about what I love most! My family and taking pictures of my family!
To sum me up I would say...I'm a big believer in God, an okay wife, pretty good mom, wannabe photographer, sometimes runner, and a funny friend (especially when I've been drinking)!
Thanks for visiting and please let me know you were here! I could always use new BFF blog friends! :)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP